Wolf ISO9001 & Quality Management
On this page you will find all the information any employee, supplier, client, tendering or procurement department will need on all our compliance and accreditation with regard to Wolf´s ISO9001/2015 quality management.
Here are all the relevant accreditation documents and external audit outputs.
- Recommendation for Certification
- Wolf's ISO9001 accreditation certificate
- Wolf's latest external Audit Report on our QMS - quality management system
- Certification Conditions
- ISO Accreditation Authority - Alpha Cert Services
If you wish to download our Quality Management just click on the following link, contact us for the full version. Wolfś Quality Management Manual.
The Wolf Quality Management System is a methodology consisting of all the Wolf policies, processes, operating procedures and records that reflect how we manage quality and provide our clients with a level of transparency that allows for their interaction in the fabrication process and provides quality assurance. This methodology conforms to the ISO 9001:2015 Standard, and we strive to meet all the requirements of this ISO Standard.
Wolf has a continuous improvement philosophy to our business processes. Where certification is required we do what is required, not what is merely prescribed and deemed necessary.
The Wolf Quality Policy Statement
Our mission is to be the leading non-OEM earth moving bucket fabricator and repair business in South Africa. We will be recognised as providers of world class earth moving buckets that are superior to any OEM product. Our onsite mobility services will increase our customer’s competitiveness and significantly contribute to operational efficiencies. Customer loyalty and satisfaction are our primary goals, which we will guarantee by producing products reflecting quality workmanship, delivered within promised timelines and at less cost than an OEM. We are committed to comply with our Quality Management System and to empower our employees to initiate actions to ensure both quality and continual improvement in all that we do. We believe that insisting on quality and adhering to the principles of quality management are central to behavior that is seen as ethical and socially responsible.”
The Wolf Quality Commitment
- Any product we fabricate and which carries a Wolf serial number will have a quality warranty.
- Any product delivered that does not meet our Quality Promise will be replaced at our cost.
The rest of this page will cover the following key principles of Wolf's ISO9001 quality policy. By principles we mean foundational beliefs in what is necessary for us to delivery Quality Products that meet our client's expectations.
- Customer Focus
- Leadership & Alignment
- Managing Expectations & Engaging People
- Application of Structure through Processes
- Continuous Improvement
- Decision Making based on Data
- Managing Relationships
The primary focus of Wolf's ISO9001 processes is quality management that enables us to meet customer requirements and to strive to exceed their expectations. At a minimum, we must always keep our promises, delivering on time, building quality products that remain reasonably priced.
- We actively manage relationships with customers to achieve sustained success.
- We determine and take actions on interested parties’ needs and expectations that can affect customer satisfaction.
- We measure and monitor customer satisfaction and take appropriate actions.
- We communicate customer needs and expectations throughout the organization.
- We understand our customers’ current and future needs and expectations
Wolf believes that one key outcome of organisational leadership is alignment of purposes throughout our business. This is essential to establishing common purpose and direction and allows us to create conditions in which people are engaged in achieving Wolf´s quality objectives.
- Establish a culture of trust and integrity.
- Create and sustain shared values, fairness and ethical models for behaviour at all levels of the organization.
- Communicate the organization’s mission, vision, strategy, policies and processes throughout the organization.
- Encourage an organization-wide commitment to quality.
Wolf believes that to deliver Quality we require Competent, Empowered and Engaged people throughout the business. This requires us to constantly manage expectations, and to engage our people on the critical aspects of Quality Management.
- Facilitate open discussion and sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Recognize and acknowledge people’s contribution, learning and improvement.
- Conduct surveys to assess people’s satisfaction, communicate the results, and take appropriate actions.
- Communicate with people to promote understanding of the importance of their individual contribution.
Consistent and predictable results can only be achieved when activities are well defined, understood and managed as interrelated processes that function as a coherent system within our Value Chain.
- Establish authority, responsibility and accountability for managing processes.
- Determine process interdependencies and analyse the effect of modifications to individual processes on the system as a whole.
- Ensure the necessary information is available to operate and improve the processes and to monitor, analyse and evaluate the performance of the overall system.
- Manage risks that can affect outputs of the processes and overall outcomes of the quality management system.
We get things wrong sometimes, and that requires the commitment to not repeat mistakes, and it requires the humility to realise that we can always do better
- Develop and deploy processes to implement improvement projects throughout the organization
- Track, review and audit the planning, implementation, completion and results of improvement projects.
- Integrate improvement considerations into the development of new or modified goods, services and processes.
- Recognize and acknowledge improvement.
We believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion but not their own facts, and we are well aware that often it takes data and fact to benchmark ourselves and to measure improvements
- Determine, measure and monitor key indicators to demonstrate the organization’s performance.
- Ensure that data and information are sufficiently accurate, reliable and secure.
- Make decisions and take actions based on evidence, balanced with experience and intuition.
To meet our customer´s needs sometimes we have to go the extra mile and that means having excellent working relationships with our suppliers. But our relationship with our staff is critical too.
- Establish collaborative development and improvement activities with suppliers, partners and other interested parties.
- Encourage and recognize improvements and achievements by suppliers and partners.
- Measure performance and provide performance feedback to interested parties, as appropriate,
- Establish relationships that balance short-term gains with long-term considerations.
- Determine and prioritize interested party relationships that need to be managed.